Looking for city centre offices?
The Circle offers high quality office space for organisations of all sizes, at competitive prices. By offering a tiered pricing structure for private, statutory and third sector organisations, we ensure our offices are kept affordable for all.
The building is fully accessible with a lift to all floors and onsite disabled parking. Its location is ideal, being just minutes from the Supertram (2 minutes walk from the City Hall stop) and the popular Division Street shops.
Our all inclusive rent includes;
- business rates
- heat, light and power
- buildings insurance
- daily cleaning service
- repairs and maintenance
- reception service (incl postal collection)
- ICT package, including telephone system with direct dial numbers and voicemail, broadband internet access, and onsite technical support
- shared kitchen facilities and WCs on each floor
- access to The Circle's inside and outside Terrace area (refreshment lounge area)
- up to 40% discount on meeting room hire.
We have tenants from a variety of industries at The Circle, making it a lively, creative and friendly building. Find out about our current tenants.
- Room 124 - 112 sq ft
- Room 121 - 583 sq ft
- * Room 320 - 196 sq ft
- * Room 319 - 1215 sq ft
- * Shared Office - 608 sq ft
* Organisations occupying these offices must be registered charities, with no more than 5% of their annual income generated from business activity.
Voluntary Sector - £20.02 per sq ft pa
Statutory Sector - £26.37 per sq ft pa
Private Sector - £31.26 per sq ft pa
Rates exclude VAT.
For more details on the offices currently available or to arrange a viewing, contact The Circle's Facilities & Building Manager or call 0114 253 6664.