Our dedicated IT Suite is a useful resource for group training and IT activities.
- 12 workstations, with recently upgraded PCs
- Microsoft Office 2007, and other specialist software packages (see below)
- high-speed internet access
- air conditioning
- networked, colour printer
- mounted multimedia projector and laptop
- large, touch screen TV
- interactive white board
- fixed induction loop hearing system
- on-site technical support.
- Includes Microsoft Office 2007, QuickBooks 2008, and Sage Line 50 Accounts 2010
- Net-Support School - a training tool allowing tutor to centrally instruct all students using their own PC’s
- Specialist software can be installed onto the PCs upon request - please contact our IT team to discuss your needs
Please note, no food or drinks are allowed in the IT Suite but visitors are welcome to enjoy complimentary tea and coffee on The Terrace.
"You have a wonderful venue, and the facilties and the helpfulness and co-operation of all of your staff really helped to make the event a success. We definitely plan to use your facilities again."
|Monday - Friday||Full Day||Half Day|
|Large voluntary & community organisations||£184.80||£122.85|
|Small voluntary & community organisations||£170.10||£113.40|
If you wish to book the IT Suite for an evening or a weekend booking, please contact us for a quote. Prices exclude VAT.